Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some of the thoughts that have been running through my head

  • Man, I should be watching the presidential debates so I can make a more informed decision--maybe I'll look for them online tomorrow
  • I wonder if the economy really is going to collapse
  • But, selfishly, I'm hoping for another sweet tax rebate from the bailout plan
  • Will my to do list always be never-ending?
  • Maybe Matt & I could adopt a kid from Somalia who lost their family to the famine
  • I'm excited about taking more of the opportunities to engage the relationships God has put in my life
  • Ooooo--I haven't watched the Amazing Race episode from Sunday yet!

4 comments:

Cognitive Dissonance said...

I would love to talk to you about adoption some time

Kevin said...

Adopting a kid would be mad cool.

Anonymous said...

- Honestly, the debates don't help that much, they just make you pissed off, then you have to go find out where they stretched the truth, they haven't helped me yet.

Anonymous said...

The debates are stupid, but McCain/Palin rocks. :D