Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Can you tell life's been crazy lately?

Sometimes I think the frequency of posts can be an indicator of the level of insanity in life at any given time. Ours is pretty high right now:

1) We are both still job searching, and our current jobs end the 31st

2) School starts in a month, but I'm still wondering if I should be in this program since I'm still asking myself what the heck I want to do with my life--but at the same time I really want to go and not sure why.

3) Since school starts in a month, we figured we had better get off our butts and start finishing all the house projects we're in the middle of before then--painting, plaster repair, removing linoleum felt and glue from our landings, and repairing our roof

4) And life on top of all that--work, friends, bills, mentoring, being mentored, family, travelling later this week... (not that those are just add on's to #1-3, everything is just all jumbled together right now in one big crazy mess)

So yeah, that's why I haven't been blogging much lately. Your prayers are coveted!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Just breathe.

Hopefully your many hours in the car this week will give you some time to think and relax.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with you guys next week.

Justin Ashcraft said...

I know that life has been crazy for you guys lately. But God is good. My life is just as crazy but God has pursued me all the way. We can make it.